Monday, February 7, 2011

Let's go steal some stuff

Poor Peaches was tuckered out from her day of meeting hot guys and taking cabs every where.
I decided I didn't care and it was time for her to work on her life time wish, posses $50,000 worth of stolen goods.
Everyone knows you can't go on a crime spree with an empty belly!
Why do I feel like this isn't very hygienic?
Eh, at least she cleaned up after herself.
Peaches changed and off she went to go steal some stuff!
She's not maniacal enough to jay walk, though.
And out of all the things to steal on the lot she picks a light?
Fantastic.
And off she goes again, probably to steal a candy bar wrapper or something else useless.
Perhaps some foliage?
I actually had no idea what she took until I checked her inventory and found another light. Way to go.
REALLY?

After a crime spree like that all Peaches wanted to do was to come home and go to sleep!

Well too bad because it's your first day of work!

For some reason they trusted her with upgrading the fire truck, so that was her first job.
After that she moved onto the fire alarm.
Can you imagine how badly her ears must hurt right now?
But none of that matters, to the truck!
And they're off!
Just look at the lighting in here, this must be serious!
Just don't get burned alive, Peaches!
Peaches actually made it out alive! I should have made her take some food while she was here.
I don't understand why she has to eat cereal here, even though there's a stove behind her.
And this is how the rest of her work day is spent.
When she came home there were bills in the mailbox, for what I don't know, she lives on a big camp site.
Since Peaches was such a good worker I bought her a stove, so she could eat something substantial. 
She ignores this and goes straight to making food.
Let's see how her first adventure with cooking goes.
So far so good.
Seriously?
Peaches Cabbagehead the only FIREFIGHTER in history to set her stove on fire.
She takes a break from saving herself to complain about how hungry she is.
Eventually a fire fighter comes and saves her, but charges her $500 because she's a fire fighter and caught her stove on fire, but she didn't have enough money to pay. I'm not quite sure what's going to happen now because she couldn't pay him I guess I'll just wait and see.


No comments:

Post a Comment